Friday, September 8, 2006

Site Review|0001 SV


Site Review|0001 by Pawsha
Sunshine VALLEY
no background music




Autobiography
I started the site out as an everything site. There's only one owner of this site. My name is Suny. It's pronounced Sunny.


Myspace Review 3/4
♥♥♥

I absolutely love and always like seeing sites with really simple layouts to show yeah our stuff is in there that's where you want to be. Not like oggling over the crazyness on the Myspace. I gave it a Four our of Four Hearts. The default picture also matches the profile. The one I used to feature them was my favorite and we also commented about the site review and how much I love THAT pic :P I'm really glad they followed all the rules like keeping the bottom links on and the top ads on. All in All, very cool fer sure.



Site Review
♥♥♥
The actual site review is little different. I don't know it seemed weird like I've seen that exact thing somewhere else you know? They could of used customized headers and some ideas weren't as organized and didn't even have any responders. I think if a site has an idea they should give up a bulletin featuring the idea. If people don't come take that part of your site down. It's just clutter-space.

Nothing extra.

Go check them out!
Get your own site review!




No comments: