Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PAWSHA

name. asha
age. 16
gender. female
occupations. coder model photographer

She was a blogger at first.
I really liked SEO and what I could do about it. I checked my technorati ranking like everyday for my blogs you know. I was thinking of getting into a niche so I started a Myspace Help Site for people like me waiting for a more period vintage feel to the site. Beside getting rid of all of the ridiculous ads, pop-ups, and glittery-stolen content. About me? I really like music like a lot - a lot. I've played in some sort of band since I was in 5th grade. My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough, I really won't eat any other ice cream. I'm not a very complicated person to deal with show respect and get some. That's my only rule it's pretty easy to follow because it generally can apply to anything in life. My friends are my friends because they can make me genuinely just smile to be with them. If you can't do that, you can just call your self an aquaintance of some sort: I wouldn't consider you my friend. We could just talk for hours and hours no matter what "type" of person that they were. I've been told I have Napolean Dynamite like mannerisms and my jokes are pretty decent.. and my favorite phrase is fer surre and I spell it like that ALL the time. I'll just stick to that for now.

Lurve.
Music, Cinema,

Annoyed.
no callbacks, ignorant people that wish to stay ignorant,

Genres.
BritPop, Indie-Rock, Rock, Indie, Electro, Smash Mixes, Pre-60s, RockRap, Alternative, Club, Electro, Soft Techno, Radio Hits, Classical, Reggeaton, Latin, Austrailian DJ mixes

Watching.
Historical films or recent movies with a historical presence or significance, Action & Comedy movies when with my friends, Degrassi, South of Nowhere, The Best Years, Gossip Girl, OC, Travel Channel, HGTV, The Munsters, and James De Franco in any movie.

Goals.


  1. I'm an intern for AYSD as the Tech. I have a lot of responsibilties including not only learning HTML, content moving and Myspace resourcing, but I actually want to be able to cover CSS, XML, Ajax, Web standards, interaction design, information architecture, interface design, Search Engine Optimization, Flash, Flex, JavaScript, mobile design, mash-ups and much more as well.
  2. Learn French fluently

No comments: